This cloudscape is for collecting examples of scenarios developed by OLDSMOOC participants using personas and force maps.
- Read about personas.
- Use this template to to create persona cards for your learning design project, and add them to this cloudscape and to your project and personal portfolios. You can create a copy of the google doc or copy the headings and create the persona card in the medium of your choice.
- Read about "factors and concerns" and use the template at http://goo.gl/mZzCT to distill factors and concerns from your personas.
- Use the factors and concerns you identified to construct a force map of your context. Post your force map to a cloud and add it to this cloudscape.
- Read about scenarios in the learning design grid and the interaction design encyclopedia.
- Create scenarios that describe possible paths of learners engaging with your learning design.
- Post the personas, factors and concerns, force map and scenarios to a cloud, and add it to this cloudscape.
- Remember to look at and comment on at least two clouds in this cloudscape from other participants.
If you have any questions or comments, please discuss them in the open list.
If you're tweeting about this week's activity, use the oldsmooc_w2 hashtag and your tweet will appear on the sidebar.
Please use the feedback cloud to share any insights, comments or questions about this activity.
Help: Probably the best place to ask for help with any of the activities is on the oldsmooc discussion forum, use the week and activity number for topic.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Analysing Context: Factors and Concerns (2 comments)
- Cathy Chen: Learning design project templates
- Chris's Scenario based learning template (6 comments)
- Chris's Scenario based learning template
- Context of Learning for my Dream (3 comments)
- Cris Neto’s Scenario I – Learning how to work with autistic children (6 comments)
- Digital literacy in HE - Force Map (6 comments)
- Feedback on " Personas, Force Maps and Scenarios"
- Food 4 Thought Persona and Scenario
- Force Maps
- Helen Whitehead: Personas and Scenarios OLDSMOOC-W2 (8 comments)
- João Henriques: scenarios (1 comment)
- João Pedro Bourbon's Personas and Force Map
- joshuau: personas & force maps
- Marie's factor and concerns
- Penny Bentley's Scenario (2 comments)
- Persona - Sarah
- Persona - Sofia
- Persona Eduardo
- Persona for Self-Directed/Exploratory Learning
- Persona, factors and concerns, and force map for Developing learning literacies to practice meetings more effectively scenario (2 comments)
- Persona: Amani (1 comment)
- Personas and Force maps at the OLDS MOOC design workshop (5 comments)
- Personas Petros Olympikakopapadopoulos
- Sancha's personas - Jessie
- Sancha's personas - Laurie
- Scenario-based LD for Over the counter sales (FINAL)
- Staff Persona Card
- Stolas Ioannis
- Sustainability Cloud (19 comments)
- Will Pollard: Open Video Edit / Production (23 comments)
- new embedded content added to the cloud Persona, factors and concerns, and force map for Developing learning literacies to practice meetings more effectively scenario by Yishay Mor on 23 May 2014
- "There is now a Phonic playlist on...
added to Will Pollard: Open Video Edit / Production by Will Pollard on 18 February 2013
- Phonic Party Playlist
new embedded content added to the cloud Will Pollard: Open Video Edit / Production by Will Pollard on 18 February 2013
- "For the 'seek and deploy' activity, I went to SCORE (Support Centre for Open Resources in...
added to Sustainability Cloud by Jeff Waistell on 15 February 2013
- "Now I have a test on...
added to Will Pollard: Open Video Edit / Production by Will Pollard on 10 February 2013
- "Hi all,
Representing context is also a matter of context.
These representations were developed...
added to Personas and Force maps at the OLDS MOOC design workshop by Yishay Mor on 9 February 2013
Thanks for the link to Switchcam. They have now let me on to the beta so I will try this...
added to Will Pollard: Open Video Edit / Production by Will Pollard on 9 February 2013
- "Hi Yishay,
I've been looking at Personas and Force Maps and like the idea of both to understand the...
added to Analysing Context: Factors and Concerns by Bob Ridge-Stearn on 8 February 2013
Just watched all 5 videos. Thank you very much for sharing the session with us, seeing Force...
added to Personas and Force maps at the OLDS MOOC design workshop by Bob Ridge-Stearn on 7 February 2013