OLDS MOOC: final reflections
7 March 2013 - 15 March 2013
Cloudscape created by:
6 March 2013
Write your final reflective post
This cloudscape is set up for an activity of OLDS MOOC week 9: Plenary
What have achieved? What did you get out of OLDS MOOC?
- Look back at week 1 and the learning objectives you set for yourself. Have you attained these?
- Or did you learn something unexpected?
- What are the key messages you take with you?
- What questions has OLDS MOOC opened up for you to explore in the future?
- Where would you like to go next?
Add your post to this cloudscape.
This work by the The Institute of Educational Technology (IET) at theOpen University is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
- "WOW, I am four days late getting this in and still can say I finished in third place, lol....
added to ARTiFactor's final reflections (oldsmooc 13) by Art Oglesby on 17 March 2013
- ARTiFactor's final reflections (oldsmooc 13)
cloud added to the cloudscape OLDS MOOC: final reflections by Art Oglesby on 17 March 2013
- Ida's reflection Week 9 - Plenary
cloud added to the cloudscape OLDS MOOC: final reflections by Ida Brandão on 17 March 2013
- Penny Bentley's OLDS MOOC Final Reflections
cloud added to the cloudscape OLDS MOOC: final reflections by Penny Bentley on 12 March 2013