A cloudscape for educational and staff development
Cloudscape created by:
8 December 2008
Clouds in this forum include good ideas for running staff development activities,
structuting events with staff and faculties, challenges and issues with
support good practice and innovation in learning and teaching.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- A flexible model for LMS course design (5 comments)
- Design challenge - summary
- Educational Simulations (2 comments)
- example map
- Networked learning for teacher professional development (1 comment)
- Social Networking and OER (1 comment)
- Spanish learning sites (7 comments)
- Workshop formats: World cafe (2 comments)
- "Hi there!
Unfortunately, Clara's link doesn't work anymore. Here's another free resource about...
added to Spanish learning sites by Eduardo Iriarte on 11 January 2017
just wanted to add this resource to learn Spanish:
added to Spanish learning sites by Oliver Antosch on 7 June 2014
- "Sounds great! My problem for now is that there are many ideas/clouds that interest me, so I want...
added to A flexible model for LMS course design by Karen Ferreira-Meyers on 14 January 2013
- "Duolingo has Spanish lessons with audio and speaking, and they are 100% free (as opposed to...
added to Spanish learning sites by Luis v on 23 August 2012
- "I wrote a chapter reviewing research on computer simulations in education. A draft copy is...
added to Educational Simulations by Doug Holton on 29 May 2010
I will try to add a new cloud here. I hope it works well.
I can't see the cloud I have...
added to Spanish learning sites by Clara on 31 March 2010
- "Hi Maarten:
Interesting tools. Are these tools available for use by other...
added to Networked learning for teacher professional development by LeRoy Hill on 18 February 2010