Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- Information literacy at the OU
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Tools for digital researchers
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- Kate Evans' design narrative - An Employer's view of CVs
- Activity: 10 mins A simple Cloudquest challenge
- Could someone help up setup Clockwork?
- A Bug's Life
- Audio feedback using MS Word
- A Case of High Engagement: Applying immersive online gaming to History research skills
- Embedding and sustaining inclusive STEM practices
- A look at texting in the post-SMS era and how Mobile Messaging Application muddles the concept of Synchronous and Asynchronous learning on mobile
- Quality Packers Movers in Render Packing Relocating Solutions for Residential Relocation
- WED: How can Learning Analytics be used to Support Secondary Educators? (Julie Skeats)