Items tagged LMS
- Using Google Apps as a Free LMS: a crowdsourced course for educators
- Presentation: Isabelle Martin-Fernandes
- AK's OLDS MOOC Cloud [Daily Happenings + Chronicling]
- A well-designed VLE or LMS can support any kind of online learning activity, so there is no need to use web tools for learning.
- The centralisation dilemma in educational IT
- The networked student model for construction of personal learning environments: Balancing teacher control and student autonomy
- Open complementing closed - PLE and LMS - why, what for and how?
- PLE’s versus LMS: Are PLEs ready for Prime time?
- Resource: Three Dimensional 3-D Curriculum Design
- The VLE is Dead
- A flexible model for LMS course design