Juliette Culver Follow
Juliette Culver's Clouds
ALT-C 2009 Blog Posts
- F-ALT09 Blog Posts
How to get students to find and read 94 articles before the next class
- The problem with modelling or modelling problems
- 'Making it personal' elearning@greenwich conference
- 3-D Immersive Environments for Teaching Science
- An intelligent, visual environment for learning with online images
Ascilite conference 2008 General Discussion Area
Juliette Culver's Cloudscapes
- 2010 European LAMS & Learning Design Conference
- 2010 International Computer Assisted Assessment (CAA) Conference
- ARGs in Education
- CETIS Conference 2009
- Collections of Case Studies
- Distributed learning environments - re-inventing the VLE
- E-learning events
- IET Tech Coffee Mornings 2009
- JISC CETIS Conference 2008
- MoodleMoot UK 2010
- Networked Learning Conference 2010
- OU Educational Technology Events
- Plymouth e-learning Conference 2010
- Some interesting clouds
- Teaching Mathematical Methods
- Virtual Worlds in Education
- I took T189 and loved the course, so hope the course team don't mind if I add something about it......"
on Digital Photography (T189) by Juliette Culver on 17 February 2010
- Very rough transcript of the video:
Hi my name's Dave Cormier from the University of Prince Edward......"
on Are OERs the dictionaries of our time? by Juliette Culver on 4 February 2010
- new embedded content added to the cloud Exploring Online Discussion by Juliette Culver on 17 November 2009
- From the project info:
The project has created a number of resources that are available online,......"
on ARGuing Project by Juliette Culver on 4 November 2009
- Abstract: As increasing numbers of websites and services become areas of conversation for people......"
on Sentiment-mining talk about the OU in social web spaces using a tool called Live Buzz by Juliette Culver on 3 November 2009
- I liked the structure of this event: We were sitting around a large table and given an envelopes,......"
on Post-digital Event by Juliette Culver on 16 September 2009
Faculty of Engineering, University of New South Wales (traditional university, 4200 full-time......"
on All hands on deck: CREWED for technology-enabled learning by Juliette Culver on 13 September 2009
Wrestling with dinosaurs...
Irony of travelling across the world to tell people they can do......"
on Terry Anderson keynote by Juliette Culver on 10 September 2009
Comparing experience of e.g. seeing George & dragon with classic classroom experience
on Enhancing University Curricula via Adventure Learning by Juliette Culver on 9 September 2009
See video and slides of the lecture, can play, pause......"
on Student perceptions of the value of lecture recordings as a learning resource by Juliette Culver on 9 September 2009