Helen Beetham Follow
Helen Beetham's Cloudscapes
No cloudscapes yet
- "Hello, great to hear from others who are going to be at the Impact event, and to know that Antonio...
new comment on the cloud You're attending - or wish you could? Come and tell us who you are! by Helen Beetham on 16 March 2011
- The workshop in (technology-enhanced) action
new embedded content added to the cloud Developing Digital Capability by Helen Beetham on 7 September 2010
- Developing Digital Capability
new cloud created by Helen Beetham on 1 September 2010
- These materials are all available under a Creative Commons ShareAlike license from slideshare. In......"
new content on Digital Literacies Pilot Materials by Helen Beetham on 31 August 2010
- Digital Literacies Pilot Materials
new cloud created by Helen Beetham on 31 August 2010
- Some resources I have found useful for thinking about the university of the......"
new content on What will the university of tomorrow look like? by Helen Beetham on 2 November 2009
- "Hi Irma, there have been a number of JISC technical projects in this area, especially circa...
new comment on the cloud Projects working in personalised or flexible learning frameworks by Helen Beetham on 13 September 2009
- "I think the Peacock et al article in latest issue of Alt-J is also relevant to this and several...
new comment on the cloud Q6: What are the different emphases in the roles of educational technologists? by Helen Beetham on 11 September 2009
Susi Peacock, Ann Robertson, Sarah Williams, Maria Giatsi Clausen (2009) The Role of learning......"
new content on Q6: What are the different emphases in the roles of educational technologists? by Helen Beetham on 11 September 2009
- "This is an interesting question and I think Tom has already dealt with it in his 2009 article which...
new comment on the cloud Q8: What is the relevance of educational technologists in relation to educational strategic missions? by Helen Beetham on 11 September 2009