Antonella Esposito Follow
university of milan
I have been an elearning practitioner in the HE sector for more than ten years. I worked as a course designer and as an online tutor. At the University of Milan I was director of the elearning unit for seven years. In this role I also co-designed the internal virtual learning environment and managed the multimedia productions to support teaching. Currently I am completing the MRes in Educational and Social Research, Institute of Education, Uiversity of London, working on a dissertation about research practices in transition. I have just started the doctoral programme in Knowledge and Information Society of the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya.
My current research interests are: social media and course design, research ethics in online settings, impact of ICT in higher education institutions, faculty development, digital scholars and open faculty, open educational practices and new models of higher education.
Institution: university of milan
Antonella Esposito's Clouds
- Blog Post: The Transition from the Co-Digital to the Post-Digital
- Call for papers: MicroECoP. Using Microblogging to enhance communication within Communities of Practice
- Ebook: 'New technologies, new pedagogies: Mobile learning in higher education'
- Ebook: CU Online Handbook 2009. Teach differently: Create and Collaborate.
- Ebook: Facilitating Online
- Ebook: Multidisciplinary Methods in Educational Technology Research and Development
- Ebook: STRIDE Handbook 8: E-Learning
- Ebooks: 'Mobile Learning: Transforming the Delivery of Education and Training'
Horizon Report 2010 (Preview and full Report)
- Horizon Report 2010 Iberoamerica (Preview)
Antonella Esposito's Cloudscapes
No cloudscapes yet
- "Hi Grainne,
just an attempt to articulate some short responses to your questions:
1. What is your...
new comment on the cloud The VLE vs PLE debate by Antonella Esposito on 7 July 2012
- "Participants in this cloud might want to join the live chat - Friday 11 November - organized by The...
new comment on the cloud Massively Open Online Courses – the Death of Universities? by Antonella Esposito on 10 November 2011
- "Weller, M. (2011), The Digital Scholar: How Technology Is Transforming Scholarly Practice,......"
reference added to the cloud Research practices in transition by Antonella Esposito on 10 October 2011
- Digitalscholar(ship). Traces of change in research practices and digital environments
new embedded content added to the cloud Research practices in transition by Antonella Esposito on 28 July 2011