Antonella Esposito Follow
university of milan
Institution: university of milan
Antonella Esposito's Clouds
- Blog Post: The Transition from the Co-Digital to the Post-Digital
- Call for papers: MicroECoP. Using Microblogging to enhance communication within Communities of Practice
- Ebook: 'New technologies, new pedagogies: Mobile learning in higher education'
- Ebook: CU Online Handbook 2009. Teach differently: Create and Collaborate.
- Ebook: Facilitating Online
- Ebook: Multidisciplinary Methods in Educational Technology Research and Development
- Ebook: STRIDE Handbook 8: E-Learning
- Ebooks: 'Mobile Learning: Transforming the Delivery of Education and Training'
Horizon Report 2010 (Preview and full Report)
- Horizon Report 2010 Iberoamerica (Preview)
Antonella Esposito's Cloudscapes
No cloudscapes yet
- Digitalscholar(ship). Traces of change in research practices and digital environments
new embedded content added to the cloud Research practices in transition by Antonella Esposito on 28 July 2011
- Six Studies on Changing Research Practices. Summaries and selected quotes.
new embedded content added to the cloud Research practices in transition by Antonella Esposito on 25 May 2011
- Attempting to identify theoretical concepts: three key readings
new embedded content added to the cloud Research practices in transition by Antonella Esposito on 17 March 2011
- Social media: A guide for researchers is out! "The guide has been produced by the International......"
on Tools for digital researchers by Antonella Esposito on 10 February 2011
- The design and development of a personal learning environment: researching the learner experience (Rita Kop)
new embedded content added to the cloud PLENK 2010 Journal by Antonella Esposito on 13 September 2010
- The sections links and academic references in this cloud will host a personal selection of blog......"
on PLENK 2010 Journal by Antonella Esposito on 12 September 2010
- How to be successful in a MOOC (Dave Cormier)
new embedded content added to the cloud PLENK 2010 Journal by Antonella Esposito on 12 September 2010
- Discussion is underway on the topic, waiting for the symposium ‘VLE is (not) dead’,......"
on The VLE is Dead by Antonella Esposito on 11 December 2009
DAY 1 - Scheduled talks 30 november 2009George Siemens, Associate Director of the Learning......"
on Open Social Learning by Antonella Esposito on 30 November 2009
- THE ROLE OF INNOVATION IN EDUCATION
The question you ask largely determines the answer you......"
on Keynote: Charles Leadbeater at the JISC online conference 2009 by Antonella Esposito on 24 November 2009