Joe Corneli Follow
My Ph. D. project's working title is: "Semantic Adaptivity and Social Networking in Personal Learning Environments". I can probably figure out how to relate that to what you're working on :). Let's talk.
Note: Working title updated to "Crowdsourcing a Personal(ized) Learning Environment for Mathematics". Basically that means "building a better way to learn". Talk soon :)
Institution: Open U
Joe Corneli's Clouds
Joe Corneli's Cloudscapes
No cloudscapes yet
- Crowdsourcing a Personalized Learning Environment for Mathematics
new cloud created by Joe Corneli on 17 November 2010
- "I mentioned to Grainne that I had a set of dimensions that I thought were orthogonal to the ones...
new comment on the cloud Discussion: Open Educational Practice dimensions by Joe Corneli on 14 May 2010
- "I added another page to flesh out the idea of "organizational dynamics" a bit...
new comment on the cloud Crowdsourcing education by Joe Corneli on 29 March 2010
- "So has anyone come up with their own answers or partial answers to the question yet? -- Like I...
new comment on the cloud Crowdsourcing education by Joe Corneli on 21 March 2010
- If you want to (p)review my slides, here they......"
new content on Crowdsourcing education by Joe Corneli on 16 March 2010