Suzanne Aurilio Follow
San Diego State University
Institution: San Diego State University
Department: College of Extended Studies
Suzanne Aurilio's Clouds
Suzanne Aurilio's Cloudscapes
- "I'd like to gently suggest this: rant. But let's call it something else. Don't ask me what, though....
added to Clouded thoughts about week 1 by Suzanne Aurilio on 16 January 2013
- ""Our students seem to be increasingly time-poor and averse to engaging in any activity that...
added to Anthea Wilson: My dream: Learning design project proposal - level 1 inexperienced learners” by Suzanne Aurilio on 13 January 2013
- "I've been recently thinking about this topic as well, and my colleague has suggested a QA checklist...
added to Bob Ridge-Stearn: My dream: Quality Assurance for Online Courses. by Suzanne Aurilio on 13 January 2013
- "Ciao Stefania,
Noi communichamo qui, non vero?...
added to Information literacy education by Suzanne Aurilio on 12 January 2013
- "What is your personal digital learning environment and how do you use it?
The interface of my...
added to The VLE vs PLE debate by Suzanne Aurilio on 11 July 2012
- "Hi Gra'inne,
I'm looking for course/"classroom" level case studies, you know, of instructors using...
added to Discussion: OER case studies by Suzanne Aurilio on 18 May 2011
- "One of the things I learned from studying creativity (world-building) in Second Life reiterates...
added to Experimenting with a pedagogy of creativity and openness: multimedia for learning in computing and ICT by Suzanne Aurilio on 26 October 2010
Biggest challenge is to shift resources to new address and to address how threatening this is to...
added to Keynote - Salmon: The tree of learning by Suzanne Aurilio on 26 October 2010
I've found this collection useful. Working with Experience: Animating Learning Eds....
added to Enquiry based, experiential and situated learning by Suzanne Aurilio on 9 October 2010
I was peripherally involved. It was originally intended to be used by faculty...
added to FevaTools -Formative Evaluation Tools for Online Course Design by Suzanne Aurilio on 25 March 2010