Dr Simon Ball Follow
Institution: Open University
Dr Simon Ball's Clouds
- CONF TIPS: Etiquette for questions on live presentations
- CONF TIPS: What you can do to participate if not attending the live sessions
- CONF TIPS: What you need to do if attending the live presentations
KEYNOTE MON: Wide open or ajar? A personal view of the tensions around openness (Sarah Chesney)
Keynote Presentation: OERs, Inclusion and Xerte (Simon Ball)
Keynote Presentation: Openness and Innovation (Martin Weller)
- KEYNOTE THU: Design, support, measure, improve: making online learning that works (Patrick McAndrew)
KEYNOTE: Open practices: Inclusion, Innovation or Implementation (Gráinne Conole)
MON: (Keynote) Expanding our understanding of openness in the context of disabled students in higher education (Jane Seale)
MON: Curriculum design in online open education, does it take into account learning styles and contribute to inclusion (John Sumpter)
Dr Simon Ball's Cloudscapes
- Sarah's Keynote slides
new embedded content added to the cloud KEYNOTE MON: Wide open or ajar? A personal view of the tensions around openness (Sarah Chesney) by Dr Simon Ball on 18 February 2017
- You can download the poster for this session......"
on THU: Workshop to explore possible ways to increase Prison students’ engagement in Higher Education (Eileen Mansfield) by Dr Simon Ball on 1 January 1970
- Audio version of poster can be found at: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jqhsraqj5iex8tu/Audio......"
on THU: Knowledge is social: learning in an open online, global community of practice (Siobhan Duvigneau) by Dr Simon Ball on 1 January 1970
- Draft version of the paper: https://www.dropbox.com/s/huxxdkmr0wcijh4/Conference paper.v4.pdf?dl=0......"
on MON: The LinkedIn Effect: A new way of learning? (Louise Worsley) by Dr Simon Ball on 1 January 1970
FavouritesDr Simon Ball's favourites (1)
Not following anybody yet