New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- FRI: Bridging The Employability Gap (Bernadette Laffey)
- MON: Together Alone - Trello in the art classroom (Kelly Williams)
- SAT: Jekyll and Hyde: An Alternative Mini-MOOC Curated on Trello (Annette Hendley)
- FRI: Can Social Media Promote Inclusion In Education? (Sioban James)
- SAT Feb 16: Healing Souls- A website on mental health education for the well-being of Pakistani young women (Munir Moosa)
- FRI: The Road To Learning, A Toolkit To Aid Self-directed Learning (Claire Sellwood)
- FRI: GCSE Comp Sci Teachers' OER: Good practice (Jonathan/Jonty Leese).
- Aviation and Aeronautic Informal Education by Jeri Hallberg Harmon de Tamez
- My Essay Help
- FRI: Accelerate into another dimension. Produce and troubleshoot metal 3D print (Wendy Taleo)