New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- SAT Feb 16: Healing Souls- A website on mental health education for the well-being of Pakistani young women (Munir Moosa)
- FRI: Open Access Journals: Free, Quality, Peer Reviewed Evidence Based Resources To Support Patient Care (Potenza Atiogbe)
- FRI: School Inclusion For Seriously Ill Children. A Website To Share Experiences Of Telepresence Robots In Schools. (Samantha Bennett)
- MON: Does freely available mean freely accessible? (Penny James)
- MON: Together Alone - Trello in the art classroom (Kelly Williams)
- MON: A Leap Of Faith: How Switching To G Suite For Education Can Influence Open Practice (Phill Grimes)
- MON: Designing a Mini-MOOC for Assessor Training in Further Education (Bina Howard)
- SAT: Learning Beyond Language (Rachel Adams)
- FRI: Bridging The Employability Gap (Bernadette Laffey)
- SAT: Jekyll and Hyde: An Alternative Mini-MOOC Curated on Trello (Annette Hendley)