Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- SAT Feb 16: Healing Souls- A website on mental health education for the well-being of Pakistani young women (Munir Moosa)
- MON: Together Alone - Trello in the art classroom (Kelly Williams)
- SAT: Jekyll and Hyde: An Alternative Mini-MOOC Curated on Trello (Annette Hendley)
- FRI: School Inclusion For Seriously Ill Children. A Website To Share Experiences Of Telepresence Robots In Schools. (Samantha Bennett)
- FRI: Bridging The Employability Gap (Bernadette Laffey)
- FRI: Can Social Media Promote Inclusion In Education? (Sioban James)
- FRI: ¡Escúchame! GCSE Spanish Audios (Sonia Pardos)
- FRI: Never Say No! (Pat Shearer)
- FRI: Access To Higher Education For Refugees In Crisis Settings: Adapting An OER to mLearning (Ken Simpson)
- FRI: Accelerate into another dimension. Produce and troubleshoot metal 3D print (Wendy Taleo)