Cloudworks home page
Welcome to Cloudworks, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- MON:What Learning do MOOC Mentors Witness? (Mary Howell)
- WED: Designing accessible courses - a reflection on the use of UDL and OERs to create an open education course (Danny Ball)
- THU: Tomorrow's Digital Scholar: Using Google Docs To Promote Collaboration In Secondary School English (Jonathan Brown).
- SAT: Break Out of the Box! How you can use xAPI to free in-house staff development (Katherine Hinchey)
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.
Finding other people If you are looking for people from a certain institution, or are looking for a specific person, use this link. You will be asked whether you want to search by name or institution. Once you have found the name you are looking for click on the person to see their profile. Click on 'Follow' to follow them. You can also search for content by looking at people's profiles and seeing what Clouds they have set up or are following and keep up to date with their activity by setting up an RSS feed.
- SAT: Jekyll and Hyde: An Alternative Mini-MOOC Curated on Trello (Annette Hendley)
- SAT Feb 16: Healing Souls- A website on mental health education for the well-being of Pakistani young women (Munir Moosa)
- FRI: ¡Escúchame! GCSE Spanish Audios (Sonia Pardos)
- FRI: Bridging The Employability Gap (Bernadette Laffey)
- MON: Together Alone - Trello in the art classroom (Kelly Williams)
- MON: A Leap Of Faith: How Switching To G Suite For Education Can Influence Open Practice (Phill Grimes)
- FRI: Open Access Journals: Free, Quality, Peer Reviewed Evidence Based Resources To Support Patient Care (Potenza Atiogbe)
- MON: Facebook As A Vehicle For Learning English - A Case Study (LInda Nevin-Drummond)
- SAT: Study Of The Use of Closed Facebook Groups (CFGs) By Standards Professionals And The Presence Of Community (Glenn Bosmans)
- FRI: GCSE Comp Sci Teachers' OER: Good practice (Jonathan/Jonty Leese).