Badge: Resource gatherer
For contributing to the Cloudworks resource bank
Badge created by:
14 December 2012
Contribute 3 objects to one or more of the following Cloudworks toolboxes
- The Learning Design toolbox resource bank
- The Pedagogical patterns toolbox resource bank
- The Prototyping toolbox resource bank
- The Evaluation toolbox resource bank
- When you are ready to apply for this badge click on the red button below, and insert the URL link to your Cloudstream (to find this, scroll down to the bottom of your profile page and click on ‘More’ next to the RSS feed icon). The URL will look a bit like this: http://cloudworks.ac.uk/event/user/XXX. Your verifier will be able to look at your Cloudstream and see what objects you have added to the resource bank.
Applying for a badge
Once you have decided that you want to work towards a particular badge, make a note of the criteria and begin work.
This may mean engaging in a course or activity. The badge issuer may have been quite specific about how you could provide evidence, but if they haven't, you must decide how best to do it. Your evidence might consist of a reflective blog post, or a photo, a document, a diagram, a screen shot, or an activity stream and you will need to be able to link to all your evidence via one URL - so it needs to be held online somewhere.
If you have a number of different pieces of evidence that you want to submit, the easiest way of doing this is to set up a Cloud. Use the text box to describe your evidence and how it meets the criteria and then 'Add content', 'Add embedded content' or 'Add link' for as many pieces of evidence as you need. Then copy and paste the URL for you evidence Cloud into this page.