For reviewing and critiquing two or more learning or curriculum designs
This badge will be awarded when 3 users have approved the badge application
Badge created by:
14 December 2012
- Critically review two or more learning or curriculum designs. The designs must have been created by someone else
- Include constructive feedback on the designs in the review
- When you are ready to apply for this badge: click the red button below and insert a URL link to your evidence. Note: whilst this badge requires you to have written two reviews, you can only provide one URL. One option would be to paste a copy of the two reviews and the URLs of the designs they are about to a blog post and use the blog post URL as your evidence. A second option would be to add your reviews to the ‘Learning Designs’ page in Cloudworks and use the URL to this page as your evidence.
- If you choose the second option, you will need to:
- Write your review and give feedback on your chosen designs
- Next make two entries (one for each review) on the ‘Learning Design’ Cloud. For each, write a brief summary of the design first (so people can browse to find ones of interest to them) and then include either your review or a link to the review
- Then use the URL of the Learning Design Cloud in your badge application (http://cloudworks.ac.uk/cloud/view/5855/).
- The final step is to get your badge verified. For this badge 3 other Cloudworks users need to verify you have satisfied the badge criteria. You will need to let others know that you would like your application verified (e.g. by email, Twitter, Facebook etc). Send them this link: http://cloudworks.ac.uk/badge/applications.
Applying for a badge
Once you have decided that you want to work towards a particular badge, make a note of the criteria and begin work.
This may mean engaging in a course or activity. The badge issuer may have been quite specific about how you could provide evidence, but if they haven't, you must decide how best to do it. Your evidence might consist of a reflective blog post, or a photo, a document, a diagram, a screen shot, or an activity stream and you will need to be able to link to all your evidence via one URL - so it needs to be held online somewhere.
If you have a number of different pieces of evidence that you want to submit, the easiest way of doing this is to set up a Cloud. Use the text box to describe your evidence and how it meets the criteria and then 'Add content', 'Add embedded content' or 'Add link' for as many pieces of evidence as you need. Then copy and paste the URL for you evidence Cloud into this page.