Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Activity: Clustering research questions activity
A workshop activity to generate, cluster and refine research questions
Cloud created by:
4 March 2009
An activity used in the evidence and outcomes session at the OER meeting in Monterey March 2009:
- Each person writes down one research question they are interested in on a post-it
- Everyone goes around the room and reads other peoples’ questions
- Those with a similar research question or focus cluster together
- Clustered post-its are grouped on a board and a plenary session discusses and refines them.
- A final activity can be to brainstorm evidence and examples of existing research or projects that are addressing or provide some answers to these research question