Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Resource: Learn About Learning Design Guide
A brief introduction to learning design
Cloud created by:
27 April 2009
This five page document presents an introduction to learning design. It was written as a staff briefing paper in January 2009. There are sections asking what it is, who's doing it, how does it work, why is it significant, what are the drawbacks and links including to what the OU is doing. The question of what a briefing/introduction like this should look like or how it could be developed may be topics for discussion below?
- JISC Curriculum Design Cluster C
- OUBS Learning Design workshop
- Reading design challenge 2009
- Learning Design toolbox
- Workshop: ETUG Fall Workshop: Learning Design
- Workshop: Brunel University: Blended Design
- Reading University: Curriculum Design Initiative
- Workshop: The OU Learning Design Initiative: tools and resources for supporting new aproaches to design
- Curriculum Design Fest London South Bank University May 2010