Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Resource: Getting Started With CompendiumLD
A slide & video show to help people get started
Cloud created by:
5 July 2009
This slide show describes how to get started using CompendiumLD i.e. it describes how to create and edit a visual representation of a learning activity.
- Designing using CompendiumLD
- 2009 European LAMS & Learning Design Conference
- Learning Design toolbox
- Reading University: Curriculum Design Initiative
- Workshop: The OU Learning Design Initiative: tools and resources for supporting new aproaches to design
- Workshop: Using Technologies in Teaching, UK, Sep 2010
- Workshop: Brunel University: Freedoms offered by SR2: Tools for change
- Reading Curriculum Design Workshop: New approaches to the design of blended learning