From e-pedagogies to activity planners – how can we help teachers?
Elena de Miguel – University of Madrid talking at the LAMS09 conference, 7th July 09
Cloud created by:
7 July 2009
How can internet technologies influence learning and teaching processes?
- Created a methodological environment for research: e-ling
- Three phases demarcation, construction and validation and 8 associated stages Topic, bibliography, construction of problem, construction of analysis model, observation, anslysis, conclusion, final writing
- Decided on a blended delivery mode: face to face 1st stage, online 2nd stage and blended for stages 3-8
4 facets to the pedagogy
- My library
5. Peer learning
6. Resource-based [From Weller, 2007]
- Used LAMS to develop some activity planners using these e-pedagogies
- Start with a video showing them how to do a video sequence, have an activity planner for each pedagogy
- Elena showed how she created an activity planner: “Introducing new concepts” 1. Outline of approach, 2. Contents, 3. Instructions,