Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Keynote: Conole - Serendipity and fun as ingredients for transforming practice
Keynote by Grainne Conole, ETUG Learning Design Workshop, Vancouver, 21st October 2009
Cloud created by:
21 October 2009
Here is a link to my slides for the talk, I focused on:
- addressing the paradox of the gap between the promise of technologies and actual practice
- how the OU Learning Design Initiative and Olnet are attempting to bridge the gap
- the notion of "Open Design"
- Illustrative examples of "Open Design" through
- visualising and sharing: visualising designs, sharing and repurposing
- social and collective: patterns of behaviour in Cloudworks