Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Activity: 40 mins: Stalls activity
Design challenge stalls activity
Cloud created by:
4 November 2009
In this activity you will move temporarily out of your curriculum teams and into special interest groups (stalls). The groups available for this session are:
- Pedagogy (including assessment
- Library, Media services and Accessibility
- Visualisations and representations
- Open Educational resources
To ensure a good skills spead in your team, make sure at least 1 person goes along to each of the stalls. An expert will be facilitating each special interest group and the activity you will do in these groups is likely to be discussion based and focusing on some of the practicalities and also some of the issues. You will spend about 20 mins in your special interest group and then have an opportunity to feedback your findings to your team.
- Develops Learning Design networks
- Develops individual knowledge in an aspect of learning design/ e-pedagogy
- Broadens teams' knowledge base in aspects of learning design/e-pedagogy