Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Post-conference discussions and reflection for Learning in an Open World Conference
Please use this cloud for comments and feedback about any aspect of the ‘Learning in an Open World’ conference
Cloud created by:
3 March 2010
- The conference will be formally 'open' between 21st-23rd June 2010.
- It is anticipated that there will be significant activity within Cloudworks during this time.
- However we have also set up this Cloud as a space to continue the debate and for general reflection on the conference as a whole.
- It will be formally faciliated until 30th June.
- However of course feel free to continue adding to any of the clouds after this date!
How was it for you? Feedback from the OU ‘Learning in an Open World’ conference
Please use this cloud for comments and feedback about any aspect of the ‘Learning in an Open World’ conference, which took place on 22 and 23 June 2010 (http://cloudworks.ac.uk/cloudscape/view/2012).
Please be mindful that any comments are completely in the public domain. We are happy to receive negative as well as positive comments, but constructive criticism is always better received and more likely to be taken on board than abuse (and we do have the power to delete anything that is actually offensive or inappropriate).
You will need to have a cloudworks account to add comments (and be logged on to see the form to enter your comment).
We are interested in feedback from people who were not able to attend on the two days of live sessions as well as those who did. It would also be helpful if you mention how you are connected to the Open University or if you are not connected at all.
14:27 on 17 June 2010 (Edited 14:31 on 17 June 2010)