eLearning@Greenwich 2010: call for papers
From the website: The University of Greenwich is organising its eighth one day conference entitled...
Cloud created by:
18 March 2010
From the website:
The University of Greenwich is organising its eighth one day conference entitled Future Learningscapes at the Maritime Greenwich Campus, on Wednesday, 7th July 2010. Contributions to the conference programme are sought from students, practitioners and researchers in all education and training sectors that provide case study examples of, or project/research reports that address at least one of the conference aims.
The following questions may help you to frame your proposal and to engage delegates in discussion:
- If we believe that future learningscapes incorporate a number of dimensions including physical / virtual, formal / informal, individual / group identity, how might we characterise learning and teaching in the 21st century?
- How do technologies transform learning and teaching?
- In what ways has technology enhanced the learner experience?
- What is the evidence to support the claims that technology can transform learning and teaching?
- What will learning in the future look like – what scenarios, skills, tools and technologies do we envisage?
- What new relationships are likely to be forged? Who will be the learners and who the teachers in our future learningscapes?
- What new visions, strategies and policies will be needed to manage these emerging future learningscapes?