Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Conference Info: What do I need to do?
If you are interested in attending or participating the OU conference and wondering what it is you...
Cloud created by:
23 March 2010
If you are interested in attending or participating the OU conference and wondering what it is you need to do, the answer is 'not much'. But here are some things:
- Register here in Cloudworks if you aren't already
- Click the button 'Mark as attending' on the conference page - this will enable us to send out updates to the attendees and also gives us an idea of how many people will show up.
- Test Elluminate prior to the actual conference start date, so you don't miss anything. Information on how to do this will follow.
- Prior to the conference we suggest you look through the user submissions and check in here for any discussions or content.
- On the conference dates of 22nd and 23rd June go to the Elluminate link (to follow) and participate there synchronously
- Engage in any asynchronous and follow up discussions back here in Cloudworks.
- If you want to submit a YouTube video, or Slideshare presentation (or some other media) submission then follow the instructions here.
- Enjoy, participate and think!