IET Coffee morning cloudquest challenge
This activity is a variant on the idea of a webquest, it provides a fun ways of exploring the...
Cloud created by:
21 April 2010
This activity is a variant on the idea of a webquest, it provides a fun ways of exploring the cloudworks site and sharing findings. The aim is to explore the site and to give you an idea of what it contains and how it can be used.
- If you haven't already done so, create a Cloudworks account (you can view anything on the site, but to post comments or add anything you need an account)
- Spend a max of fifteen minutes exploring cloudworks (suggested stategies - browse clouds and cloudscapes, enter keywords in search, explore by tags, look at individual people's profiles
- You may wish to open your search in a new tab or page in your browser so that you can easily navigate back to this cloud
- If you are new to cloudworks you might like to take a look at our 'using cloudworks cloudscape'.
- How many people with the firstname "Peter" are registered with cloudworks?
- How many people are registered with cloudworks from "The Open University"?
- How many people are following Rebecca Galley?
- Name three of the people Patrick McAndrew is following
- Find an interesting cloud on virtual worlds or second life
- Find a cloudscape that was set up for a conference
- Find a cloud you thiink is particularly interesting, say why you like it
- What can you find in the site on Open Educational Tools?
- What's the latest cloud that has been added to the site?
- Describe some of the wats that Antonella Esposito has been interacting on the site
- How would you describe the kinds of activities that are happening on these clouds?
- What three words would you use to describe cloudworks?
- Post any additional comments or thoughts here, but note that anything you post here is open for anyone to see
- Vote for your favourite cloud or cloudscape using the survey