Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Gathering and Exploring Collective Intelligence around Open Educational Resources
Part of the OLnet Project's mission is to investigate the socio-technical infrastructure that...
Cloud created by:
Anna De Liddo
11 June 2010
- Invite your stories, informal feedback, or formal evaluation results concerning a particular Open Educational Resource
- Invite your inside knowledge of how the Open Educational Resource was designed (OER Design Methods)
- Invite your experiences and insights on tackling major challenges facing the Open Education movement (OER Grand Challenges, e.g. Organisational Obstacles, Remixing, IP Clearance...)
We invite feedback on the design storyboard of the Collective Intelligence infrastructure (please watch the video embedded here below).
Questions for you are therefore...
- What do you think of this design storyboard?
- What would make these widgets 'killer apps' for you?
...so that you'd want to have these on your website, e.g. as an OER educator, learner, publisher, remixer, researcher, funder...? Depending on which hat(s) you wear, you might ask yourself:
What would I like to know about an OER before deciding to use it to learn, or teach with?
What would I like to know about the state of the art in a given debate, before deciding whether to enter it, or fund work on it?
Simon Buckingham Shum & Anna De Liddo
OLnet CI Team, Knowledge Media Institute, Open University UK
The first prototype of collective intelligence tool we have developed is Cohere.
If you want to know more about Cohere please visit the OLnet project for info on Cohere development and demo, or look at the references in this cloud.
Anna De Liddo
14:00 on 11 June 2010 (Edited 14:28 on 11 June 2010)