Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
ICHL2010 CALL FOR PAPERS
Paper SubmissionAuthors are invited to submit original papers reporting on research results or...
Cloud created by:
24 June 2010
Authors are invited to submit original papers reporting on research results or novel applications. ICHL 2010 covers all topics in hybrid learning, but not limited to:
- Adaptive Learning
- Assessment Strategy for Hybrid Learning
- Computer Supported Collaborative Learning
- Content Management for Hybrid Learning
- Digital Libraries for Hybrid Learning
- Effective Content Development
- Experiences in Hybrid Learning
- Improved Flexibility of Learning Process
- Institutional Policies
- Instructional Design Issues
- Interactive Hybrid Learning Systems
- Learning Theories
- Organizational Framework for Hybrid Learning
- Outcome Based Teaching and Learning
- Pedagogical and Psychological Issues
- Practices Borderless Education
- Student Prospects
All papers should be submitted electronically in PDF format through the conference website. Selected technical papers will be published in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) by Springer. Papers should be prepared in 10-15 page LNCS format. Selected technology and education papers will be published in the International Journal of Interactive Technology and Smart Education (Emerald, UK).