Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Activity: 30 mins: Sharing designs
If you have a learning design you would like to share and discuss with others, please set up a...
Cloud created by:
25 August 2010
If you have a learning design you would like to share and discuss with others, please set up a Cloud and then attach it to this Cloudscape: Sharing Learning Designs.
In your Cloud include (where appropriate):
Details about the context of the design (f2f or online/ age of learners/ level/ subject or discipline)
- Suggestions about where else you think it could be used
- Links to supporting resources, websites, documents etc used in the session
- Relevant academic references either to papers/ case studies on the use of the design sequence or related work
- What you think works well and what you would like to develop further
- A statement about what sort of feedback or discussion you hope might happen around the design
- Workshop: Using Technologies in Teaching, UK, Sep 2010
- Workshop: Using Technologies in Teaching, Cyprus, Sep 2010
- Workshop - Conole:
- Usable Representations of Learning Design for Educators and Instructional Designers
- Workshop: New approaches for designing for learning
- New dynamics of learning
- Workshop: Using Technologies in Teaching, UK, June 2011