SCORE & OLnet at the Learn About Fair 2011
Cloud created by:
22 March 2011
SCORE and OLnet will have a joint team at the Learn About Fair this year to answer questions about their OER projects, the fellowship schemes and events being held.
The aim of SCORE is:
- to work with the Higher Education sector to realise the benefits of Open Educational Resources in all aspects of academic life.
- to provide support and advice to individuals, projects, institutions and programmes, helping them to create, publish, re-mix, re-use and redistribute OER.
- to publish its own OER content; through fellowship schemes; mentoring projects; running workshops and conferences and by providing advice and guidance both to individual enquirers and through online publications.
For further information check out SCORE's website: http://www8.open.ac.uk/score/
The aim of OLnet is:
- to gather evidence and methods about how we can research and understand ways to learn in a more open world, particularly linked to Open Educational Resources (OER) but also looking at other influences.
- to spot ideas that people see emerging from the opportunies.
For further information check out OLnet's website: http://olnet.org/
SCORE have just announced the latest call for the next round of Teaching Fellowships. Details are
The latest call for SCORE teaching fellowships is now open and proposals in the following theme areas are invited:
- Sustainability and impact
- Curriculum and learning design
- Quality assessment and evaluation
- Digital scholarship
- Postgraduate research training
- Teaching and learning for mathematics
- Graphical resources
The programme aims to develop the use and understanding of Open Educational Resources (OER) in higher education. Deadline for applications is 11th April 2011. For further information visit SCORE
08:04 on 30 March 2011