Design-Practice Activity 1 - 'What is learning design?'
Cloud created by:
5 April 2011
This activity takes about one hour:
- Read the Resource - 'What is learning design?'
- This Resource gives an overview of learning design as an approach for focusing on design practice in an educational context
After reading the Resource 'What is learning design?' consider the following questions about your current processes for designing a learning activity:
- How do you and your colleagues get new ideas?
- How do you and your colleagues design learning activities?
- What resources and support are required/used?
- What issues do new new technologies raise for teaching and learning?
If you want to share your views on the above questions (or you have any comments about the Resource) with the other participants in the training module you could:
- Post a comment to this Cloud
- Spend some time reading and responding to the postings of other participants in the Cloud
- Respond to postings about your views
What's next - Design-Practice Activity 2 - 'The Design Lifecycle'