Design-Practice Activity 2 - 'The Design Lifecycle'
Cloud created by:
5 April 2011
This activity will take about one hour.
- Read the Resource 'The Design Lifecycle'
- This will give you a brief overview of one example of a design lifecycle, its possible stages and some likely activities undertaken in each stage.
- Do you use a similar design process when designing a learning activity?
- Can you draw it?
- What are the advantages/disadvantages for you of constructing a learning activity in such a framework?
- Post your thoughts/comments about the use of a design process for constructing a learning activity in this Cloud.
- Spend some time reading and responding to the postings of other participants to the Cloud
- Respond to replies to your posting
- If you have been able to draw your own design process - upload your own design process model for comment
What's next? - Design-Practice Activity 3 - 'Representing Designs'.