Students as designers
Keynote by Leanne Cameron at LAMS conference
Cloud created by:
4 December 2008
Keynote by Leanne Cameron, Matthew Kearney and students at LAMS conference.
Gen Y students who are comfortable self publishers, letting them use LAMS as a tool for them.
The value of being able to preview sequences even for experienced teachers.
Working with trainee student teachers, number of aspirations:
- Help student teachers develop their thinking with tools and how to use LAMS
- and to build confidence and attitude towards technologies.
- Use LAMS as a key immersion tool – design, create, implement and evaluate an
- online course
- LAMS as a vehicle to think about elearning
- Develop insights into learning designs
- Develop teaching strategies
- Develop insights into learning spaces
- Develop skills for evaluating their task (eg listening to children)
- Participate in a professional learning community