Securities Market Regulation Online Role Play
Cloud created by:
29 September 2011
This online role-play design:
- facilitates the use of subrogation by graduate lawyers and business people into roles that they are not accustomed to being;
- enables students to reflect on the real-world of business within a series of evolving scenarios;
- requires students to research real people and understand their positions;
- provides the opportunity for students to interact with a series of Press Releases that change the world from real time to the future; and
- facilitates public and private communications across a range of players.
Theoretical and practical frameworks are taught in advance between law and finance. Demonstrations of previous role-plays and group discussions occur before and after the two-week exercise.
A fuller description is at: http://www.learningdesigns.uow.edu.au/exemplars/info/LD7/index.html
Mark Freeman and Michael Adams<!-- InstanceEndEditable -->