Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
EOR: Example uses of the Ecology of Resources Design Framework
Cloud created by:
22 November 2012
Skim through the presentations (embedded below) to get a feel for how the EoR design framework has been used in:
- design of support for better connecting primary school and home numeracy learning using tablet PCs.
- co-design of technology-enhanced learning about sustainability with teenagers.
- co-design of BYOD support for self-managed learning field trips with teenagers.
- workshops with teachers designing technology-enhanced participatory science inquiry activities for secondary & primary school.
- participatory design of an Android app for foreign language vocabulary learning with self-directed adult learners.
These examples are used with EoR Phase 1 Cloudscape
You can leave feedback on any activity in the discussion around the corresponding cloud and/or using the feedback form.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.