Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Track OER - frequently asked questions
Cloud created by:
7 December 2012
Did you make a video blog and where is it?
There are two “Grand Finale” videos,
Where is the resultant code?
The code is available for download under open-source licenses,
It is installed here,
And is LTS using the code now? Does it have plans to?
Could you spell out what this will actually mean for Open Media Unit (OMU) at The Open University in practice?
OMU should be able to find out,
- If OpenLearn/ LabSpace content in being re-used
- The method (that is, download, or cut and paste), and
- Something about who is re-using and how – see these custom report configurations.
And what will it mean for the Institute of Educational Technology (IET) from a research perspective?
- We’ve met the objectives of the JISC-funded Track OER project,
- We've undertaken a successful collaboration with OMU and LTS, including the key OpenLearn developer, Guy Barrett,
- We are collecting data that can be visualized later, eg. via the OLNet evidence hub,
- We haven’t yet done integration/ visualization work for the evidence hub (out of scope for Track OER),