OLDS Moocs Course Journal
This is my learning journal
Cloud created by:
5 January 2013
Starting for me:
The starting process was struggleling and confusing. I felt overwhelmed!! To many people participating very fast and so I felt very slow, struggling with my own course idea, feeling stucked, etc. Although I did my homewok: watched the video, introduce my self and, created my cloud with my dream [introduce your self + write your dream project]
So I took the weekend to read and take a look as if I was a tourist in the Grand Bazaar at Istambul (a real dream I have)... In my journey I read many of the projects and always thought how clear they can express their ideas. I wish I could. Well, in this 2 days journey I realized that I want to have or better said share a little kiosk in the Dream Bazaar and I decided to join a fantastik group of dreamers. They are looking for digital literacy and so do I. I wrote my comments to see if I could join the group this morning. I am waiting for the answer. [Team up activity]
Things to accomplish on week 2
- Watch the 3 minute video introduction. Done
- Look at the design & learning outcomes or the week and consider how well these align with your goals
- Look through the activity outline (embedded below)
- Plan your own objectives and activity for the week (see course planner).
- Summarise your plans to your learning journal and comment on how you might measure achievement of your objectives (for an example see Week 2 Planning in my learning journal).
- Explore and represent context in relation to your design challenge.
- Communicate and receive feedback on your analysis of context for your design challenge.
- Gain insights into your design challenge by applying one or more contextual learning design approaches.
- Review & revise your understanding of learner context and it's relevance to learning design.
- Increase your awareness of approaches to context for learning design.
- Evaluate the relevance of contextual approaches to your own learning design practice.
- Plan further learning about contextual approaches.
17:12 on 17 January 2013 (Edited 17:13 on 17 January 2013)