Learning Journal for OLDS MOOC (MKH)
Cloud created by:
7 January 2013
This will be my OLDS MOOC learning journal (once we get started).
Week 1 Introduction presentation:
copy of response to google groups.
Further comments would be that one of the videos was difficult to listen to because it was a lecture type reading (from notes) rather than a script created with a video audience in mind. However, just thinking about the difference between this one video and the others helped me to reflect on what I consider to be good practice when producing multimedia. The language needs to be conversational, academic language belongs on the page or screen where it can be absorbed in the readers own time.
19:17 on 11 January 2013
I have been trying to catch up, but there is too much so have decided just to do the design scenario and embed it below. Hopefully it will update as I update it, though somehow I doubt it. :(
- Explore and represent context in relation to your design challenge.
- Communicate and receive feedback on your analysis of context for your design challenge.
- Gain insights into your design challenge by applying one or more contextual learning design approaches.
- Review & revise your understanding of learner context and it's relevance to learning design.
- Increase your awareness of approaches to context for learning design.
- Evaluate the relevance of contextual approaches to your own learning design practice.
- Plan further learning about contextual approaches.
- Learning outcomes
15:42 on 23 January 2013 (Edited 17:09 on 23 January 2013)