Successful stories of how teachers use learning technologies
Cloud created by:
15 January 2013
This is just a start. Your comments and contributions are very welcome as they can help the ideas grow and develop.
This is an oldsmooc team area where we can discuss successful stories of how teachers use learning technologies in practice.
Projects joined so far:
* Penny's dream: Accessible learning materials: http://cloudworks.ac.uk/cloud/view/7375
* Pauline Porcaro: Assisting teaching staff through PD to adopt a flipped classroom approach in new learning spaces
* Mitja Podreka: Moodle Staff Training/Support - http://cloudworks.ac.uk/cloud/view/7374
* ? Tony Gleeson OLD MOOC collaboration project -http://cloudworks.ac.uk/cloud/view/7263
* your project can be added here
* User-centred, peer support and collaborative learning
* Simple, easy and inspiring
* Motivation and enjoyment