Reflections on week 1
Cloud created by:
16 January 2013
"Think about what you aim to achieve this week in the MOOC. Post an item to your learning journal, listing your objectives, and noting how you will know that you achieved them."
- What were my objectives for this week?
(1) Get an understanding of "Learning Design" in the context of my proposed project and create agenda for the following weeks by Wednesday.
(2) "Follow the instructions" how to set myself up for this course properly
- How will I know when I have achieved them?
(1) When I will have made a contribution to either the Mindmap and/or to the google groups discussion
(2) When I finally figured out and made myself an infographic "what goes where and how are these things organized & interconnected
Cloud (= Learning Journal entry) will be edited shortly ... Need some time to reflect.
11:44 on 16 January 2013
In the middle of week 2:
- Figured out how to use Cloudworks (as the home for my learning journal), Bibsonomy (for collecting and discussing links) and the google group for the project
- Found that reflecting and discussing in too many places is just too much. So decided to stay with this setup (not moving over to other tools)
- Though I might copy-paste some of my reflections to other places
- Started a dialogue with others on the DIY multimedia team
16:32 on 21 January 2013
Teaming up with others in the https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/olds-mooc-diy-multimedia DIY Multimedia Project
16:36 on 21 January 2013