Learning Journal OLDSMOOC
Cloud created by:
20 January 2013
Hi I'm Ebba, Lund University, SE. I'm hoping to participate throughout the oldsmooc and I am really a new comer in Cloudworks and I am definately used to it yet, some trial and error and I am ahppy when i succeed.
This is my 3rd MOOC so far
I'm interested inOER; OEP; MOOC, open ed,quality. My PhD which I earned DEc 2012 from Oulu University in Finland was about benchmarking e-learning in higher education. I have recently been appointed to take the lead for my University to goopen and to be part in teh MOOC movement,
That is teh reason why I follow the OLDSMOOC, trying to learn about
- methods for design and innovation
- inquiry learning
- developing web-based and mobile stuff to support learning (trajectories) across settings and episodes.
My experiences from week 1
- Too many tasks and content to kkep up with
- Found soem friends to keep in touch with.
- Not really come into teh content of teh cours yest, and we are already in teh second week
- Trying to revise & feel more confident about Learning Design.
10:56 on 20 January 2013
21/01/2013 My experiences from week 2
I was happy to come in contact with a group fellow amn we were confused both of us, we discussed yestereday in a hangout and we agreed that the course was somewaht overwhelming and confusing. We agreed to ahve a new hangout this afternoon to help each other out.
Yesterday Grainne Conole raised a question o FB what teh taughts were, so I discussed with her, that helped. She suggested not necessary to do everything, that helped as well
Today I am trying and my task is to get familiar with Cloudworks
11:01 on 20 January 2013
Now in the end of week 2 some issues are more clear
I have learned a lot about scenarius and the complexiy of learning design
Although I ahve nort reallu used the features of Cloudworks neither teh entire group discussions, to much to follw
I will keep upp teh speed during week 3
09:07 on 22 January 2013
MY learning for week 2 in the OLDSMOOC ahs been
1 I Hve gain more knoledge on Cloudworks, which helps a lot for fulfilling teh demnding assignments in teh course
2. I have come on contact with others in the course adn we have more discussed around teh course than around content or common work on assignemnt, I will say it is quite difficult to do some common work, even if it could be desireable ad for sure very fruitful
3. I have learned about personas
4. I have learned about force maps
5. I have learned about mindmaping for learning design
19:09 on 23 January 2013