My plans for week 2
Cloud created by:
22 January 2013
At the start of this week's activities, other than a "common sense" understanding, I don't really understand what is meant by "learner context". I certainly want to discuss with my fellow MOOCers the meaning, importance and uses of learner context.
I've put the week's activities into my calendar (http://goo.gl/SAb51) and I hope to catch up with the schedule of the course by the end of the week.
- Gain some insight for the design of my project (course re-design for eLearning).
- Explore and develop a view about context.
Assessment and Evaluation
- Do the new concepts I have explored add to the quality of my design project?
- I will have developed an opinion about and have a better understanding of context.
- I will reflect on how the activities of the week have changed, if at all, my thoughts on my design project.