OLDS-MOOC Week 3: Background reading
Cloud created by:
23 January 2013
Background reading and mater is
- Webinar: Identifying and changing key curriculum design practices
- Open University Learning Design Initiative Website (includes overview, publications, tools and resources, personal case studies, nine pilot study reports and project blog). Also blog post on the Learning Design Problem Space.
- The 7Cs of Learning Design Toolkit (Leicester University). Selected blog posts include: Current thinking on the 7Cs of Learning Design, Update on the 7Cs of Learning Design and Carpe Diem - the 7Cs of learning design
- Viewpoint Curriculum Design project (Ulster University). Also: Learner engagement Viewpoints learner engagement cards and add your completed cards to the Viewpoints Learner Engagement Cloudscape.
- Carpe Diem Story board Carpe Diem Storyboard and added your completed storyboard to the Storyboard Cloudscape.
- Conole, G. (2013), Design representations, Chapter 8 in G. Conole (2013), Designing for learning in an open world, New York: Springer. A draft of the chapter is provided as a link at the bottom of this page.
- Agostinho, S. (2011). The use of a visual learning design representation to support the design process of teaching in higher education. Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, 27(6), 961-978. http://www.ascilite.org.au/ajet/ajet27/agostinho.html
- Documenting your Learning Design