Prototyping Plan HG
Cloud created by:
10 February 2013
This i where my plan will be when I've completed Draft 2.
Learning Intervention: Teaching Educators to Write a Script for a podcast.
Learning Approach: Action Research
Topic: Traditional Irish Music
Learning outcomes: Understand the difference between gigs and reels
Learning activities: 1. Listen to a series of recordings.
2. Review sheet music.
3. Audio record themselves humming one gig and one reel.
4. Collaborate with peers to review their podcasts.
5. Comment on two peer recordings on the Discussion
6. Write a brief reflection on how a gig differs from a reel.
7. Post a reference to one of their favourite piece of Trad.
Learning elements: Acquisition, practice, discussion, production, reflection.
Tools: iTunes and selected recordings and sheet music.
Students: HE Educators