Evaluation targets Jane Nkosi
Cloud created by:
24 February 2013
My Evaluation targets.
When thinking about my design and how to evaluate it I couldn’t help but think about content, learning outcomes, tools and the interface. The main question I would like to answer is how effective is the design in promoting learning and autonomy. I divided my targets into the following categories:
- Should the interface of the OER be redesigned?
- Should learning outcomes be improved?
- Should more practice activities be added to the design?
- Should the learning activities be increased?
Should the tools be improved?
- Is the interface user interface user-friendly?
- Is it easy to navigate the learning platform?
- Is it easy to understand icons?
- Is the colour friendly to the eyes?
- Are learning outcomes clearly stated?
- Do they cover the domains of Bloom’s taxonomy?
- Is the content comprehensive?
- Are the activities varied to cater for different learning styles?
- Are the activities engaging to the learners?
- Is the content aligned to the curriculum?
- Is the content self-paced enough to allow for learner autonomy?
- Are the tools provided accessible?
- Should the tools be increased