Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Creating and delivering accessibility fixes, one site at a time.
Cloud created by:
24 October 2013
What is Accessify Wiki?
- It is a Wiki where you can write accessibility and usability fixes;
- It is an open community, where you can take action to improve the Web for all;
- It is a place to collaborate and serve the needs of individuals;
- It is a means to harness the power of HTML5, WAI-ARIA and the modern Web;
- It allows site owners to get a head-start with accessibility.
What it isn't
- Accessify Wiki is not panacea -- it is not a way to fix all accessibility problems;
- It is not a long-term solution to accessibility;
- It is not a way to fix embedded Flash, PDFs, Java, or HTML5 Canvas-heavy web applications;
- It does not let businesses off the hook -- businesses and site owners have a responsibility to test and improve their site's accessibility.