Cloudworks is no longer accepting new user registrations, and will be closing down on 24th June 2019. We hope to make a read-only archive of the site available soon after.
Pedagogical innovations in new ICT-facilitated learning communities
Validation workshop at IPTS in Seville
Cloudscape created by:
31 March 2009
Validation workshop looking at a draft report on 'Pedagogical innovations in new ICT-facilitated learning communities' produced by IPTS in Seville.
Full report and presentations available here.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Case studies on new learning communities
- Communities of practice (6 comments)
- Educational Simulations (2 comments)
- Emergence of new online spaces and communities
- Future scenarios for schools (1 comment)
- IPTS Wordle Cloud (9 comments)
- Learning 2.0 review report
- Livemocha online language learning community space (1 comment)
- Measuring what people know
- Pedagogical innovations in new ICT-facilitated learning communities (3 comments)
- Pedagogical innovations in new ICT-facilitated learning communities Discussion Area (3 comments)
- research ethics for e-learning with popular technologies (6 comments)
- Spatial Citizenship
- Summary of day one of IPTS validation workshop
- Twitter stream for IPTS Seville
- "Thanks Rob, sorry I'm only just catching up. I think I'd broadly agree with your points. Certainly...
added to research ethics for e-learning with popular technologies by John Traxler on 1 August 2010
- "There are several social network sites of this sort - i.e. where you can learn from native...
added to Livemocha online language learning community space by Graham Davies on 25 July 2010
- "I wrote a chapter reviewing research on computer simulations in education. A draft copy is...
added to Educational Simulations by Doug Holton on 29 May 2010
- "You might be interested in my 'Ethics of Mobile Learning' cloud. I've added a link to the...
added to research ethics for e-learning with popular technologies by Robert Farrow on 22 April 2010
- "International Journal of Internet Research Ethics
Description and Scope
on the cloud research ethics for e-learning with popular technologies by Rebecca Ferguson on 16 February 2010