Olnet away day
1st - 2nd July
Cloudscape created by:
1 July 2009
Discussion space for exploring how we can combine the expertise from pedagogical patterns research and learning design research to more effect design and reuse of OER?
The away day consists of researchers from the London Knowledge Lab who have been working on Pedagogical Patterns, researchers from the University of Valladolid who have also being doing patterns research, collaborative scripts and learning design and researchers from the Open University who have been working on OERs and Learning Design.
We are trying to attempt to combine these research areas and to come up with a collective set of research questions and tools/methods to help facilitate the design and reuse of OER.
This follows on from an initial workshop attempting to put these things together, the cloudscape from the outputs from the workshop is here.
Feel free to join in the combination.
Clouds in this Cloudscape
- Ideas for Olnet activities (2 comments)
- Ideas for Olnet researcher workshops (3 comments)
- OER and Olnet overview presentation
- Olnet OER design workshop
- OLnet possible future action lines
- Olnet research questions (1 comment)
- OLnet virtual workshop - brainstorm (1 comment)
- Pattern: Objects to talk with
- Power law of participation (1 comment)
- Research questions on the design and reuse of OER
- Resource: An OER design cycle (1 comment)
- Resources: Tools and approaches for supporting the design and reuse of OER (1 comment)
- Scenario of "Introductory computer networks" (1 comment)
- Scenario: collaborative learning and network protocols (2 comments)
- Scenario: Creating an OER course module on mobile learning (1 comment)
- Scenario: Design of a 50 min lecture (1 comment)
- Scenario: OLnet OER Advisor
- Scenario: selection and replacement (1 comment)
- Scenario: Tools and methods to support a learner of spanish
- Scenario: using OLNet to teach myself Spanish
- Things that don't work/OLnet antiPatterns
- What are the main barriers to reusing/remixing OERs?